hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Kevin <kevin.macksa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Run a c++ program using opencv libraries in hadoop
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 00:22:16 GMT
You could run it as a shell action using Oozie. Write a shell script to run
your application. Put all the application's dependencies (e.g., *.so) into
a lib directory. Put the shell script in the parent directory of that lib
directory that I just mentioned. Create a simple Oozie workflow that runs
that shell script. Save the workflow.xml that you just created to put the
shell script in. Finally, make a directory on HDFS and put all of it in
that directory. Oozie will run that shell script in a single-map,
no-reducer job.