hadoop-user mailing list archives

From scwf <wangf...@huawei.com>
Subject Re: Question about container recovery
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2014 08:59:02 GMT
It seems there is a blacklist in yarn when all containers of one NM lost, it will add this
NM to blacklist? Then when will the NM go out of blacklist?

On 2014/12/10 13:39, scwf wrote:
> Hi, all
>    Here is my question: is there a mechanisms that when one container exit abnormally,
yarn will prefer to dispatch the container on other NM?

> We have a cluster with 3 NMs(each NM 135g mem) and 1 RM, and we running a job which start
13 container(= 1 AM + 12 executor containers).

> Each NM has 4 executor container and the mem configured for each executor container is
30g. There is a interesting test, when we killed