hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Yakubovich, Alexey" <Alexey.Yakubov...@searshc.com>
Subject building Apache Hadoop (main, Tez)
Date Sat, 22 Nov 2014 18:45:54 GMT
Hi,

I am trying to learn how to build  couple of projects Apache Hadoop distribution, particularly:

1. The Hadoop-min project

https://github.com/apache/hadoop  => hadoop-mapreduce-projct  => hadoop-mapreduce-examples
groupID org.apache.hadoop
artifactID hadoop-main

2. Tez project

http://tez.apache.org/install_pre_0_5_0.html - tez
groupID org.apache.tez
artifactID tez

Now, I spent quite some time, no success yet.
Is ip possible at all, of you suppose to use Cloudera (5) or HDP (2.1)?

It seems that you should keep a particular order in building sub-modules ….

Thank you for any help

Alexey

This message, including any attachments, is the property of Sears Holdings Corporation and/or
one of its subsidiaries. It is confidential and may contain proprietary or legally privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it without reading the contents.
Thank you.