hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Corey Nolet <cjno...@gmail.com>
Subject Job object toString() is throwing an exception
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 23:53:31 GMT
I was playing around in the Spark shell and newing up an instance of Job
that I could use to configure the inputformat for a job. By default, the
Scala shell println's the result of every command typed. It throws an
exception when it printlns the newly created instance of Job because it
looks like it's setting a state upon allocation and it's not happy with the
state that it's in when toString() is called before the job is submitted.

I'm using Hadoop 2.5.1. I don't see any tickets for this for 2.6. Has
anyone else ran into this?