hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ulul <had...@ulul.org>
Subject Re: [Blog] Doubts On CCD-410 Sample Dumps on Ecosystem Projects
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2014 21:58:01 GMT
Hi

No, Pig is a data manipulation language for data already in Hadoop.
The question is about importing data from OLTP DB (eg Oracle, MySQL...)
to Hadoop, this is what Sqoop is for (SQL to Hadoop)

I'm not certain certification guys are happy with their exam questions
ending up on blogs and mailing lists :-)

Ulul