hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sebastian Lamelas_marcote <sebastian.lamelas_marc...@inria.fr>
Subject help with pig
Date Wed, 01 Oct 2014 11:55:02 GMT
Hello everyone,

I'm Sebastian Lamelas, an intern in INRIA Spirals Team (France, Lille). I cloned the repository
of Pig (git://git.apache.org/pig.git) but I am having many troubles with it.
In fact, the only interest I have is the following commit : 5abfbd012e696fe46a110418cbd00fbd5cab037e

I need to recreate the bug reported there (infinite loop) in the piggybank subproject. I was
wondering if you could help me with this, I have been trying to compile and run tests for
4 days and I cannot make it work.
I really hope you can hit me back with some hints, it would save me a lot of work and time.

Thanks a lot for your time,

seb.