hadoop-user mailing list archives

From YIMEN YIMGA Gael <gael.yimen-yi...@sgcib.com>
Subject RE: Error when executing a WordCount Program
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 13:50:53 GMT
Hi,

Please that is my real problem.
Could you please look into my code in attached and tell me how I can update this, please ?

How to set a job jar file?

And now, here is my hdfs-site.xml

==
-bash-4.1$ cat conf/hdfs-site.xml
<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!-- Put site-specific property overrides in this file. -->

<configuration>
   <property>
      <name>dfs.replication</name>
      <value>1</value>
   </property>
   <property>
      <name>dfs.data.dir</name>
      <value>/tmp/hadoop-hadoop/dfs/data</value>
   </property>
</configuration>
-bash-4.1$
==

Could you advice on how to solve the error of “input path does not exist”?

Standing by …

Cheers