hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ekta Agrawal <ektacloudst...@gmail.com>
Subject Exception in hadoop and java
Date Sun, 03 Aug 2014 04:49:48 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a code in java that connects to hadoop. Earlier it was running
fine. I wanted to add some charts and I used jfree api,it started giving
this error.chart is not using hadoop. I removed the chart ,but it keeps
coming.If anybody can look into it and help me in understanding that why
this error came up and how can I handle it?

*14/08/02 21:33:01 ERROR conf.Configuration: Failed to set
setXIncludeAware(true) for parser gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory@8f2ca6*
*:java.lang.**UnsupportedOperationException:*
*  setXIncludeAware is not supported on this JAXP implementation or
earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory java.lang.*
*UnsupportedOperationException:*
*  setXIncludeAware is not supported on this JAXP implementation or
earlier: class gnu.xml.dom.JAXPFactory    at javax.xml.parsers.*
*DocumentBuilderFactory.**setXIncludeAware(**DocumentBuilderFactory.java:*
*589)     at org.apache.hadoop.conf.**Configuration.loadResource(*
*Configuration.java:1143)    at org.apache.hadoop.conf.*
*Configuration.loadResources(*
*Configuration.java:1119)    at org.apache.hadoop.conf.*