hadoop-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Stanley Shi <s...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: issue about distcp " Source and target differ in block-size. Use -pb to preserve block-sizes during copy."
Date Fri, 25 Jul 2014 02:25:00 GMT
Would you please also past the corresponding namenode log?

Regards,
*Stanley Shi,*



On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 at 9:15 AM, ch huang <justlooks@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,maillist:
>            i try to copy data from my old cluster to new cluster,i get
> error ,how to handle this?
>
> 14/07/24 18:35:58 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id :
> attempt_1406182801379_0004_m_000000_1, Status : FAILED
> Error: java.io.IOException: File copy failed:
> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 -->
> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:262)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:229)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:45)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:145)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:764)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:340)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1548)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Couldn't run retriable-command: Copying
> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 to
> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:101)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:258)
>         ... 10 more
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Error writing request body to server
>         at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$StreamingOutputStream.checkError(HttpURLConnection.java:3192)
>         at
> sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection$StreamingOutputStream.write(HttpURLConnection.java:3175)
>         at
> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.fs.FSDataOutputStream$PositionCache.write(FSDataOutputStream.java:58)
>         at java.io.DataOutputStream.write(DataOutputStream.java:107)
>         at
> java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:122)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.copyBytes(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:231)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.copyToTmpFile(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:164)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.doCopy(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:118)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.RetriableFileCopyCommand.doExecute(RetriableFileCopyCommand.java:95)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:87)
>         ... 11 more
> 14/07/24 18:35:59 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 16% reduce 0%
> 14/07/24 18:39:39 INFO mapreduce.Job:  map 17% reduce 0%
> 14/07/24 19:04:27 INFO mapreduce.Job: Task Id :
> attempt_1406182801379_0004_m_000000_2, Status : FAILED
> Error: java.io.IOException: File copy failed:
> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 -->
> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.copyFileWithRetry(CopyMapper.java:262)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:229)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.mapred.CopyMapper.map(CopyMapper.java:45)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapreduce.Mapper.run(Mapper.java:145)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.runNewMapper(MapTask.java:764)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.MapTask.run(MapTask.java:340)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild$2.run(YarnChild.java:168)
>         at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>         at javax.security.auth.Subject.doAs(Subject.java:415)
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.security.UserGroupInformation.doAs(UserGroupInformation.java:1548)
>         at org.apache.hadoop.mapred.YarnChild.main(YarnChild.java:163)
> Caused by: java.io.IOException: Couldn't run retriable-command: Copying
> webhdfs://CH22:50070/mytest/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001 to
> webhdfs://develop/tmp/pipe_url_bak/part-m-00001
>         at
> org.apache.hadoop.tools.util.RetriableCommand.execute(RetriableCommand.java:101)
>

Mime
View raw message