hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Bryan Beaudreault <bbeaudrea...@hubspot.com>
Subject Re: HBase metadata
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:05:36 GMT
At HubSpot we write all of our own code using the normal Java API for
Scans, Gets, etc.  We built a lightweight internal framework around this to
enforce some standards.

Some people also use the Thrift interface and code in, for example, python.
 I doubt many (or any) people use Hive as the interface.