hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rajat Jain <rajat...@gmail.com>
Subject Downloading a jar to hadoop's lib folder (classpath)
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 04:53:22 GMT
Hi,

I have made some changes to hadoop2 code which requires a jar's dependency.
I added it in the pom.xml file (inside
hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-resourcemanager/pom.xml)
which makes sure that my code compiles. However, I'm unable to run the
daemon because ResourceManager fails with ClassNotFound exception.
Basically, when I ran

mvn package -Pdist,native -Dtar ....

it did not download the dependency jar (which is present in my local .m2)
into the lib/ folder. How do I make sure that the jar is downloaded to my
lib path?

Thanks,
Rajat