hadoop-user mailing list archives

From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: writing multiple files on hdfs
Date Mon, 12 May 2014 04:38:27 GMT
Yes you can do so. Hadoop is a distributed computing framework. And you are
able to do multiple writes also. Only thing we cannot do is we will not be
able to update a file content. But you can do this by deleting and them
writing the whole once again

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/