hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "dwld0425@gmail.com" <dwld0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: running mapreduce
Date Tue, 27 May 2014 07:38:53 GMT
HiHow to solve this problem?I deleted all data and reformated the hadoop.All are work,only
it appeared the  unavailable process after running mapreduce,deleted the process,still
appear again.

dwld0425@gmail.com
 From: dwld0425@gmail.comDate: 2014-05-26 10:56To: user@hadoop.apache.orgSubject: Re:
Re: running mapreduce
HiIt is CDH5.0.0, Hadoop 2.3.0,

I found the  unavailable process disappeared this morning.but it appears again on the
Map and Reduce server after running mapreduce
#jps15371 Jps

2269 QuorumPeerMain

15306 -- process information unavailable

11295 DataNode

11455 NodeManager
#ps -ef|grep javaOnly three right processes is showed,without 15306.

dwld0425@gmail.com
 From: Ted YuDate: 2014-05-25 22:53To: common-user@hadoop.apache.orgSubject: Re: running
mapreduceCan you provide a bit more information ?Such as the release of hadoop you're running.
BTW did you use 'ps' command to see the command line for 4383 ?

Cheers