hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Shahab Yunus <shahab.yu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: calling mapreduce from webservice
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2014 19:04:40 GMT
Question: M/R jobs are supposed to run for a long time. They are
essentially batch processes. Do you plan to keep the Web UI blocked for
that while? Or are you looking for asynchronous invocation of the M/R job?
Or are you thinking about building sort of an Admin UI (e.g. PigLipstick)
What exactly is your requirement?

Regards,
Shahab