hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Rahul Singh <smart.rahul.i...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: job not shown in job history server
Date Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:07:24 GMT
Here is my config regarding the same in *mapred-site.xml.template* file, as
i did not find mapred-site.xml file in /etc/hadoop directory.

<property>
  <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.address</name>
  <value>localhost:10020</value>
  <description>job history portal
  </description>
</property>

<property>
  <name>mapreduce.jobhistory.webapp.address</name>
  <value>localhost:19888</value>
  <description>job history webapp
  </description>
</property>