hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Manish Verma <manish.lifepa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Using MS DOS File in Hive
Date Wed, 26 Mar 2014 03:55:51 GMT
Hi Andrew,
Some of the field values in this file have LF in them. I was trying to find
a way which does not require processing the file to make it conform to Unix
style file. I believe that by writing your own File Format/Splitter classes
you could use any delimiter in map reduce input file. I did not find how to
specify CRLF as record delimiter in Hive.

Thanks
Manish