hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Siddharth Tiwari <siddharth.tiw...@live.com>
Subject Re: umount bad disk
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 23:37:34 GMT
Try doing unmount -l

Sent from my iPhone

> On Feb 13, 2014, at 11:10 AM, "Arpit Agarwal" <aagarwal@hortonworks.com> wrote:
>
> bcc'ed hadoop-user
>
> Lei, perhaps hbase-user can help.

is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure
or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication
in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.