hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Vinod Kumar Vavilapalli <vino...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hiveserver2 + OpenLdap Authentication issue
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:40:15 GMT
This is on the wrong mailing list, hence the non-activity.

+user@hive
bcc:user@hadoop

Thanks
+Vinod

On Feb 23, 2014, at 10:16 PM, orahad bigdata <oraclehad@gmail.com> wrote:

> Can somebody help me please?
>
> Thanks
>

> On Sun, Feb 23, 2014 at 3:27 AM, orahad bigdata <oraclehad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I'm facing an issue with Hiveserver2 and Ldap Integration, I have followed all the mentioned
steps for the integration, In addition I'm able to do 'getent passwd someuser' command working
fine and even can also login on client machine through LDAP authentication but it's not working
with Hiveserver2. I'm getting below error.

> beeline> !connect jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default; hivetest hivetest org.apache.hive.jdbc.HiveDriver
> Connecting to jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default;
> SLF4J: Class path contains multiple SLF4J bindings.
> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/opt/mapr/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: Found binding in [jar:file:/opt/mapr/hive/hive-0.12/lib/slf4j-log4j12-1.6.1.jar!/org/slf4j/impl/StaticLoggerBinder.class]
> SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#multiple_bindings for an explanation.
> Error: Could not open connection to jdbc:hive2://server1:10000/default;: Peer indicated
failure: Error validating the login (state=08S01,code=0)

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE