hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: CapacityScheduler and FairScheduler
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 14:28:29 GMT
Hi,

While they do have similarities, they are whole different
implementations:
https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/server/resourcemanager/scheduler/capacity/CapacityScheduler.java
and https://github.com/apache/hadoop-common/blob/trunk/hadoop-yarn-project/hadoop-yarn/hadoop-yarn-server/hadoop-yarn-server-resourcemanager/src/main/java/org/apache/hadoop/yarn/server/resourcemanager/scheduler/fair/FairScheduler.java

--
Harsh J