hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Zhijie Shen <zs...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: job submission between 2 YARN clusters
Date Fri, 14 Feb 2014 18:07:59 GMT
I thought you need set the following configs differently from two cluster:
"yarn.resourcemanager.resource-tracker.address": NM talks to this address
"yarn.resourcemanager.scheduler.address": Your application talks to this
address
"yarn.resourcemanager.address": Your client talks to this address

Of course, NM needs to be started at different "yarn.nodemanager.address"
in your two clusters.

- Zhijie

--
Zhijie Shen