hadoop-user mailing list archives

From EdwardKing <zhan...@neusoft.com>
Subject Start hadoop service
Date Mon, 17 Feb 2014 01:03:56 GMT
I have install hadoop-2.2.0 under two machine,one is master and other is slave,then I start
hadoop service under master machine.
[hadoop@master ~]$./start-dfs.sh
[hadoop@master ~]$./start-yarn.sh
[hadoop@master ~]$./mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver

My question is whether I need start hadoop service under slave machine again? Thanks.
[hadoop@slave ~]$./start-dfs.sh
[hadoop@slave ~]$./start-yarn.sh
[hadoop@slave ~]$./mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver

of