hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sitaraman Vilayannur <vrsitaramanietfli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting error unrecognized option -jvm on starting nodemanager
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2013 04:37:49 GMT
Thanks Nitin, That worked,
When i run the Pi example, i get the following warning at the end,
what must i do about this warning....thanks much for your help.
Sitaraman
inished in 20.82 seconds
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: You have loaded library
/usr/local/Software/hadoop-0.23.10/lib/native/libhadoop.so.1.0.0 which
might have disabled stack guard. The VM will try to fix the stack
guard now.
It's highly recommended that you fix the library with 'execstack -c
<libfile>', or link it with '-z noexecstack'.
13/12/24 10:05:19 WARN util.NativeCodeLoader: Unable to load
native-hadoop library for your platform... using builtin-java classes
where applicable
Estimated value of Pi is 3.14127500000000000000
[sitaraman@localhost mapreduce]$