hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Karim Awara <karim.aw...@kaust.edu.sa>
Subject Permission problem in Junit test - Hadoop 2.2.0
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2013 23:12:43 GMT
Hi,

I am running Junit test on hadoop 2.2.0 on eclipse on mac os x. Whenever I
run the test, I am faced with the following error

It seems there is a problem with the permission test data dir.   Please
advise.

2013-12-18 02:09:19,326 ERROR hdfs.MiniDFSCluster
(MiniDFSCluster.java:initMiniDFSCluster(647)) - IOE creating namenodes.
Permissions dump:
path 'build/test/data/dfs/data':

absolute:/Volumes/Me/kepler_workspace/hadoop-hdfs/build/test/data/dfs/data
    permissions: ----
path 'build/test/data/dfs':
    absolute:/Volumes/Me/kepler_workspace/hadoop-hdfs/build/test/data/dfs
    permissions: drwx
path 'build/test/data':

--
Best Regards,