hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Adam Kawa <kawa.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging/Modifying HDFS from Eclipse
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 22:05:47 GMT
One blog post is here:
http://grepalex.com/2012/10/20/hadoop-unit-testing-with-minimrcluster/

When I was playing with miniDFSCluster, and miniMRCluster, I was using them
via HBaseTestingUtility (it can take a configuration object in a
constructor
http://people.apache.org/~psmith/hbase/sandbox/hbase/hbase-core/testapidocs/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/HBaseTestingUtility.html).
Here is some example written around 1 year ago
https://github.com/kawaa/HEEUT/blob/master/src/test/java/pl/edu/icm/coansys/heeut/TestHDFS.java