hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Gaurav Sharma <gaurav.gs.sha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Debugging/Modifying HDFS from Eclipse
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2013 15:14:49 GMT
You can use the minidfscluster for local testing and write more tests around whatever functionality
it is that you are trying to change.

On Dec 3, 2013, at 3:44, Karim Awara <karim.awara@kaust.edu.sa> wrote:

Hi,

Anyone modified HDFS code before or debug it can give me a hand on how to do it? I found multiple
sources online but I am facing errors when building it from Eclipse.

--
Best Regards,
Karim Ahmed Awara

This message and its contents, including attachments are intended solely for the original
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, please
notify me immediately and delete this message from your computer system. Any unauthorized
use or distribution is prohibited. Please consider the environment before printing this email.