hadoop-user mailing list archives

From unmesha sreeveni <unmeshab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Decision Tree - Help
Date Mon, 25 Nov 2013 03:21:50 GMT
Thanks Jens

I Refereed Apache Mahout <http://mahout.apache.org/>

6 Feb 2012 - Apache Mahout 0.6 released
Apache Mahout has reached version 0.6. All developers are encouraged
to begin using version 0.6. Highlights include:
Improved Decision Tree performance and added support for regression problems

I downloaded Apache mahout:

1. Whether "df" is the implementation of decision tree?

Some of the documents tell that it is not Decision tree but Random forest

What is it actually?

--
*Thanks & Regards*

Unmesha Sreeveni U.B