hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Roel Gerrits <RGerr...@schubergphilis.com>
Subject RE: Hadoop graphing tools
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:35:11 GMT
Maybe OpenTsdb is the project you're looking for.

Roel

From: Xuri Nagarin [mailto:secsubs@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2013 7:30 PM
To: user@hadoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: Hadoop graphing tools

Thanks for all the responses. Currently, I am only looking at open source solutions.

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 6:59 AM, Todd Johnston <tjohnston@splunk.com<mailto:tjohnston@splunk.com>>
wrote:
Have you looked at Splunk's new product called Hunk

Splunk> A Buffet of Big Data

Todd Johnston
Senior Sales Engineer - National Programs
Splunk Inc.
Mobile: 703 980-3397<tel:703%20980-3397>
Email:  tjohnston@splunk.com<mailto:tjohnston@splunk.com>
Washington D.C. | Cupertino | London | Hong Kong | San Francisco | Seattle | Plano | Singapore
| Munich

<http://www.splunk.com/>
 <http://www.splunk.com/>
This message is intended only for the personal, confidential, and authorized use of the recipient(s)
named above. If you are not that person,
you are not authorized to review, use, copy, forward, distribute or otherwise disclose the
information contained in the message.<http://www.splunk.com/>
 <http://www.splunk.com/>