hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: manage bandwidth resource in YARN
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 03:04:24 GMT
Do you speak of the MR ShuffleHandler or something just more generic?

I am not aware of such a feature or a JIRA for it yet. We do have
support for CPU/Memory resource management, but not Network yet - so
there's nothing controlling what a Container does w.r.t. network
directly today.

Please do file a detailed YARN JIRA for your request.

--
Harsh J