hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Shaw" <marco.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR
Date Thu, 12 Sep 2013 17:51:22 GMT
Hi

    I don't this is the approprite place to discuss this.

    This list should be a vendor-neutral service.

    You arr encouraged to do your own research or look through the popular search engines
for others who may have already done such an anlysis based on their special requirements.

    Marco

On Thu, Sep 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM, Hadoop Raj <hadoopraj@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> We are trying to evaluate different implementations of Hadoop for our big data enterprise
project.
> Can the forum members advise on what are the advantages and disadvantages of each implementation
i.e. Cloudera Vs Hortonworks Vs MapR.