hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Pavan Sudheendra <pavan0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Cloudera Configuration problem
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 16:00:59 GMT
Hi Shabab and Sandy,
The thing is we have a 6 node cloudera cluster running.. For
development purposes, i was building a map-reduce application on a
single node apache distribution hadoop with maven..

To be frank, i don't know how to deploy this application on a multi
node cloudera cluster. I am fairly well versed with Multi Node Apache
Hadoop Distribution.. So, how can i go forward?

Thanks for all the help :)

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 9:22 PM,  <sandy.ryza@cloudera.com> wrote:
> Hi Pavan,
>
> Configuration properties generally aren't included in the jar itself unless you explicitly
set them in your java code. Rather they're picked up from the mapred-site.xml file located
in the Hadoop configuration directory on the host you're running your job from.

--
Regards-
Pavan