hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Bhaskar T <shiridisaibab...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: provide Configuring the MapReduce(not find hadoop.job.ugi) Plugin with step by step detailed
Date Sun, 25 Aug 2013 16:02:10 GMT
[image: Picture] *SAIBABA - SAIBABA*
http://bhaskar22.ucoz.com/

dear sir
This is bhaskar .t working as *Asst Prof in computer engg dept of sanjivani
engg college near shirdi* .presently iam teaching this lab to ME(PG)
COMPUTER STUDENTS .I followed through yahoo hadoop tutorial,but i have one
problem faced at eclipse configuration of mapreuce.the problem is i could
not find *hadoop.job.ugi. that link .please send the exact details with
high lated snapshot for correctly .*I cant find this
attribute(hadoop.job.ugi) in the advance list from Define Hadoop location
on Eclipse(Europa), and I don’t think there is one.

I know some other people came across the same problem.plz help me this
regards
Configuring the MapReduce Plugin as soon as posible because i have lab for
pr students.
regards
T.BHASKAR