hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Kasa V Varun Tej <kasava...@gmail.com>
Subject Oozie shell action error
Date Tue, 06 Aug 2013 08:35:32 GMT
I'm trying to implement a simple ls command through a shell action, but i'm
facing an error,

*Exact Issue:* *script:*

#!/bin/bash
ls /home/my-directory

*stdout logs:*

>>> Invoking Shell command line now >>Exit code of the Shell command 2<<<
Invocation of Shell command completed <<<<<< Invocation of Main class completed
<<<Failing Oozie Launcher, Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.ShellMain],
exit code [1]Oozie Launcher failed, finishing Hadoop job gracefullyOozie Launcher ends

*stderr logs:*

ls: cannot access /home/my-directory: No such file or directoryFailing
Oozie Launcher, Main class [org.apache.oozie.action.hadoop.ShellMain],
exit code [1]

There is a directory /home/my-directory and it also has sub-directories.

It will be great if anyone can provide me a solution to this.