hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Jitendra Yadav <jeetuyadav200...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop Error in HA configuration Hadoop 2.0.5
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 12:05:43 GMT
Hi Roman,

There is no specific reason for not using QJM, As I already said that
we are doing  some testing with 2.0.5 release, From this release we
wanted to incorporate some new features like HA, yarn framework etc.
in our existing production. I know we can enable HA with QJM but there
is one more configuration available with this release i.e. NFS share
edits to enable HA.

So is it mandatory to use QJM for HA?

Thanks