hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Sivaram RL <sivaram...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Passing an object in mapper
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 03:25:35 GMT
Hi,

In the Configuration object in your driver class you can set the properties
as key value pair. This configuration object will be set in the Job Object.
The same properties can be accessed in the mapper/reducer using the Context
Object -> getConfiguration() -> get(propertyName).

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Sivaram R L