hadoop-user mailing list archives

From sandy.r...@cloudera.com
Subject Re: Maven Cloudera Configuration problem
Date Tue, 13 Aug 2013 15:52:58 GMT
Hi Pavan,

Configuration properties generally aren't included in the jar itself unless you explicitly
set them in your java code. Rather they're picked up from the mapred-site.xml file located
in the Hadoop configuration directory on the host you're running your job from.

Is there an issue you're coming up against when trying to run your job on a cluster?

-Sandy

(iphnoe tpying)