hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ados1984 <ados1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to cache a remote hadoop file
Date Sun, 18 Aug 2013 13:10:03 GMT
Hello All.

What is the exact use case that you are trying to solve with having in memory solution for
Hadoop.

My application is finance real time risk management and we are doing lots of calculation and
analysis on trade data that we get, I want to improve its performance and was looking for
some in memory solution for Hadoop to do all calculation.

Not sure if spark would solve my challenge but wanted get some from group members here.

Thanks,
Andy

On Aug 18, 2013, at 6:48 AM, Visioner Sadak <visioner.sadak@gmail.com> wrote:

> thanks a lot  jitendra
>

> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 8:36 PM, Jitendra Yadav <jeetuyadav200890@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Ok here you go..
>>
>> Spark is an open source and it can be integrated with Hadoop.
>>
>> http://spark-project.org/
>>
>> Thanks
>>

>> On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 3:13 AM, Visioner Sadak <visioner.sadak@gmail.com>
wrote:
>>> friends is there any open source caching mechanism for hadoop

it with other vendors offerings.

in my browser is there any caching mechanism that you guys know to load this file faster