hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Marco Shaw" <marco.s...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: There are no dumb questions
Date Thu, 15 Aug 2013 23:40:04 GMT
Compleltely agree. For basic questions that show no interest or effort, I refer users to sites
like elance.com.

    When a user comes to a free site with a laundry list of items that they need "right away"
or to "impress their boss" then I usually leave that community when this becomes too common.

    I get way too upset to stay...