hadoop-user mailing list archives

From meet mehta <mehtameet...@gmail.com>
Subject seeking hadoop-ganglia documentation (for newer hadoop version 2.0.x)
Date Wed, 24 Jul 2013 17:17:56 GMT
Hello,

I had installed hadoop 2.0.3 alpha and ganglia. Both are up and running
separately. I want to configure hadoop in a way so that I can get all
hadoop metrics into ganglia graphs.

Note:- In previous versions there is only one hadoop-metrics2.properties
file but in newer version it has two files namely hadoop-metrics.properties
& hadoop-metrics2.properties.

I did not find any proper documentation on this hadoop-ganglia
intergration, even if I findd any that is related to older version and not
the newer one.

Thank You,
Meet Mehta