hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ted Yu <yuzhih...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: read test with PE
Date Sun, 02 Jun 2013 16:02:44 GMT
Looking at the tip of 0.94:

  private boolean checkTable(HBaseAdmin admin) throws IOException {
    HTableDescriptor tableDescriptor = getTableDescriptor();
    if (this.presplitRegions > 0) {
      // presplit requested
      if (admin.tableExists(tableDescriptor.getName())) {
        admin.disableTable(tableDescriptor.getName());
        admin.deleteTable(tableDescriptor.getName());
      }
This means that if you specified --presplit=XX option in command line,
pre-existing table would be dropped.

Looking at the rev history
for src/test/java/org/apache/hadoop/hbase/PerformanceEvaluation.java, there
was no change since 2012-02-27 (branch of 0.94)

Can you check whether table deletion really happened during step 2 ?

Cheers