hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Srimanth Gunturi <srima...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eclipse plug-in for Hadoop
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2013 15:55:28 GMT
Hi Omkar,
You are right that the Eclipse plugins have to be built from source
(remote cluster in your instance).
It is like that because the Eclipse plugin has HDFS/MR client code
compiled directly into it.

I was unable to find a central update-site/website where Eclipse
plugins were made available.
Regards,
Srimanth