hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Michel Segel <michael_se...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: recovery accidently deleted pig script
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:48:40 GMT
Well if the script was sitting on the cluster... Then it would be a Hadoop question.
?How do you recover a file that was deleted on HDFS?
Which is an interesting question...

But the OP said it wasn't on HDFS, and to your point... One can only say sorry dude, bummer,
rewrite it.

Sorry you're having a rough day.
This is why I usually say Embrace the suck.

Mike Segel