hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Schad, Bjoern-Bernhard (EXT-Redknee - DE/Berlin)" <bjoern-bernhard.sc...@redknee.com>
Subject Migration needed when updating within an Hadoop release
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:00:03 GMT
Hi,

has it ever happened that a migration of persistent data has been needed (or automatically
executed) when updating a Hadoop installation within a release?

If so, where could I find information regarding such needed migration?

I would be interested because the runtime of such migration would probably depend on the amount
of managed data and had to be planned.

Thank you very much,
Björn

--
Redknee (Germany) GmbH
Geschäftsleitung / Board of Directors: Chris Newton-Smith