hadoop-user mailing list archives

From "Job Thomas" <j...@suntecgroup.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Thu, 30 May 2013 11:48:48 GMT
Hi All,
I amin a team developing hadoop with hive.
we are using fair schedeuler.
but all hive jobs are going to same pool whose name is same as username of where hive server
installed.

this is all about,

my hive server is in user named 'hadoop'.
my hive client program in user named 'abc'.
but all jobs in hadoop are in the pool named 'hadoop'. (user name of hive server location)

Becouse of this  i am not getiing equal resource sharing.

can we submit job to hive by specify  pool name?

The same in the case if i used capacity scheduler.. All jobs from hive client are going to
the 'dfault' queue.

Thanks in advance.

Job M Thomas