hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Kishore <alajangikish...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop for Neo4J
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:30:03 GMT
Use sqoop.

Thanks,
Kishore.

Sent from my iPhone

On 15-May-2013, at 8:36 PM, Charles Earl <charles.cearl@gmail.com> wrote:

> You might try the Spring Data framework. There is a lot of maven etc overhead (imho),
but they provide connectors for bot neo4j and hdfs.

> On May 15, 2013, at 11:01 AM, Titash Sarkar <titash.sarkar@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I need to run analytics using the hadoop framework on data generated by the users
of my application. The data is stored in Neo4J database.
>> From what I understand, in order to analyse this data, I need to push this into HDFS
and then run the batch programs as part of my analysis.
>> However, I cannot find a tool / connector that could seamlessly transfer the graph
data in Neo4J to HDFS. Could anybody please suggest what is the standard approach for such
usecases? Or am I doing something completely wrong?