hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Charles Earl <charles.ce...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hadoop for Neo4J
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 15:06:38 GMT
You might try the Spring Data framework. There is a lot of maven etc overhead (imho), but they
provide connectors for bot neo4j and hdfs.

On May 15, 2013, at 11:01 AM, Titash Sarkar <titash.sarkar@gmail.com> wrote:

> I need to run analytics using the hadoop framework on data generated by the users of
my application. The data is stored in Neo4J database.
> From what I understand, in order to analyse this data, I need to push this into HDFS
and then run the batch programs as part of my analysis.
> However, I cannot find a tool / connector that could seamlessly transfer the graph data
in Neo4J to HDFS. Could anybody please suggest what is the standard approach for such usecases?
Or am I doing something completely wrong?