hadoop-user mailing list archives

From Ling Kun <lkun.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Secondary Name Node Issue CDH4.1.2
Date Mon, 01 Apr 2013 08:27:15 GMT
These words may give some some help (copied from
http://blog.cloudera.com/blog/2009/02/multi-host-secondarynamenode-configuration/
 )

   1. Put each machine where you intend to run a SecondaryNameNode in the
   conf/masters file, one per line. (Note: currently, only one
   SecondaryNameNode may be configured in this manner.)
   2. Modify the conf/hadoop-site.xml file on each of these machines to
   include the following property:

   <property>
     <name>dfs.http.address</name>
     <value>*namenode.host.address*:50070</value>
     <description>
       The address and the base port where the dfs namenode web ui
will listen on.
       If the port is 0 then the server will start on a free port.
     </description>
   </property>

On Mon, Apr 1, 2013 at 3:07 PM, samir das mohapatra <samir.helpdoc@gmail.com

--