hadoop-user mailing list archives

From kaveh minooie <ka...@plutoz.com>
Subject Re: common error in map tasks
Date Mon, 22 Apr 2013 22:14:47 GMT
thanks Chris. I only run nutch, so no to the external command. And I
just checked and it happens or has happened on all the nodes at some
point. I have to say thou that it doesn't cause the job to fail or
anything. the map tasks that fail will finish when they are re-spawn
again. it is just annoying and makes me think that some value some where
in the config files are either not correct or not optimal.

--
Kaveh Minooie