hadoop-user mailing list archives

From sumit ghosh <sumi...@yahoo.com>
Subject Reading and Writing Sequencefile using Hadoop 2.0 Apis
Date Wed, 17 Apr 2013 22:44:04 GMT
 I am looking for an example which is using the new Hadoop 2.0 API to read and write Sequence
Files. Effectively I need to know how to use these functions:
createWriter(Configuration conf, org.apache.hadoop.io.SequenceFile.Writer.Option... opts)
The Old definition is not working for me:
SequenceFile.createWriter( fs, conf, path, key.getClass(), value.getClass());

Similarly I need to know what will be the code for reading the Sequence file, as the follwoing
is deprecated:
SequenceFile.Reader(fs, path, conf);
Thanks,
Sumit