The MultipleInputs class only supports mapper configuration per dataset. It does not let you specify a partitioner and combiner as well. You will need a custom written "high level" partitioner and combiner that can create multiple instances of sub-partitioners/combiners and use the most likely one based on their input's characteristics (such as instance type, some tag, config., etc.).