Russell thanks for the link.

I am interested in finding a solution (if out there) where Mapper1 outputs a custom object and Mapper 2 can use that as input. One way to do this obviously by writing to Accumulo, in my case. But, is there another solution for this:

List<MyObject> ----> Input to Job

MyObject ---> Input to Mapper1 (process MyObject) ----> Output <MyObjectId, MyObject>

<MyObjectId, MyObject> are Input to Mapper2 ... and so on

Ideas?